Our highly trained Opticians provide outstanding customer service and will find the lens and frame combination that works best for each patient.
Contact Lens Questions
Click on the link below for more information about contact lenses and to order contact lenses
Dr. Guy Brignola has over a decade of experience using the latest technology to select the best contact lens for each patient to optimize vision, long-term comfort and ocular health. He has been successful in satisfying patients who have had difficulty wearing contact lenses in the past because of Dry Eye, allergies, astigmatism, keratoconus and presbyopia. Dr. Brignola uses the latest technology and is often one of the first doctors in the area to receive the newest contact lenses. His current patients include professional athletes and television/radio personalities from the Philadelphia 76ers, Phillies, NBC10, Action News, Fox29, Comcast Sports, and WXPN.
Our caring and highly skilled Contact Lens Technician, Victoria, has 10 years of experience helping patients feel confident in using and caring for their lenses. She also can help with volume discounts on yearly contact lens orders, free shipping to your home or work, insurance questions, and manufacturers rebates.
Our Optical Shop
We offer the best in Frame & Lens technology available on the market today.
Our product offerings include:
- Progressives including (Varilux & Kodak lenses), Trivex, High-Index and Transition lenses.
- Reflection Free coatings and Polarized sun lenses
- Brand name sunglasses, including Maui Jim, RayBan, Prada and Dolce & Gabana
- Frames featuring the latest technology, including titanium and stainless steel with spring hinges such as our exclusive lines of Silhouette, Hugo Boss, Coach & Giorgio Armani frames.
- Sport frames such as Rec-Specs & Adidas eyewear available
- Children's frames are also available for your convenience
Benefits of the Optical Shop
- Fittings conducted by Opticians who work closely with Kay & Tabas Ophthalmology's board-certified Optometrists and Ophthalmologists.
- Competitive pricing on a wide selection of quality eyewear products
- No appointment needed-just bring in your prescription
We also accept eyeglass prescriptions from optometrists and ophthalmologists outside of our Ophthalmology practice. Call or stop in today to learn more about our services.
Our optical department was established to meet our valued patients complete eye care needs and offer a full range of services to accommodate any lifestyle and budget.
Our doctors are committed to providing the best quality eyewear and service available. Our knowledgeable and experienced optical staff is trained in all aspects of frame and lens choices, including the latest in breakthrough technology, they emphasize personal care and service to assure your eyeglasses will provide you with the best possible vision. Stop in to see us, no appointment is necessary.
As part of our full service capabilities we offer:
- Fulfillment of any eyeglass prescription by a highly trained professional
- Personalized attention for selection of eyewear and lenses
- Unsurpassed warrantees -Our free one year warranty will protect your frame and lenses for one year from the original date of purchase. We also have extended protection available which will protect your eyewear for up to two years including loss.
- Lifetime free cleaning and adjustments
- Value Packages - Complete frame and lens packages starting at $99.00!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Let us know right away if you have a question or concern, and we will review your prescription, compare it to your glasses, and if needed, we will replace them for you at no charge. If you are still not completely satisfied with your eyewear purchase, we will refund your purchase within 30 days
- Price Protection Guarantee – If you fine an exact pair of glasses advertised anywhere else for less, we will match that price.
The Optical Shop takes pride in our selection and keeping up with all of the latest designers and trends are of the utmost importance to us. We maintain a variety of styles from value package eyewear to high fashion designers such as:
- Michael Kors
Eyeglass Lenses and Options
We insist only on providing superior lenses and lens treatments for our patients and are pleased to offer the latest lenses available such as:
- Varilux Progressive (no-line) Bifocals
- Superior Antireflective Lenses, for night driving and computer use
- Polarized Sunglass Lenses, best for reducing the glare of the sun and minimize the reflection of water, snow and paved surfaces.
- High Index Lenses (thinner), for higher strength prescriptions
- Transition Lenses, which go from light to dark, according to changing light
- Polycarbonate and Trivex Lenses, which are the strongest and most impact resistant lenses available
- Computer Lenses, which feature a larger intermediate area making them perfect for choice working at a computer and office environment.
Our sunglass selection offers basic, high fashion designer as well as those for sports and outdoor activities. We offer a variety of styles including a large selection that is best suited for prescription sunglasses. Our polarized lens material is perfect for use on the water or in snowy conditions. If you enjoy golfing, boating, fishing or skiing on the slopes, all our sunglasses are fabricated for full UV protection. These include:
- Ray Ban
- Maui Jim
- Michael Kors
The Optical accepts most insurance plans including: VSP, Eye Med, Davis Vision, Medicare
Optician: Janine Bruce
Optician: Sherry Broughton
|On-Site Optical in Bala Cynwyd|
|KT Optical in Center City|
* Mention you visited our website and receive 15% off your eyeglass purchase.
* This discount not to be combined with insurance(s) or other offers.